Housing Disrepair

Housing Disrepair Claims

Housing Disrepair Claims

Every tenant across the country has a legal right to live in a warm, safe and habitable household. Unfortunately, there are many households who are not living in such conditions. Our specialist housing disrepair team offer the help and support you need to make a claim against your housing association.

If you have a substantial fault in your property which your housing association is failing to fix, then at best you are not enjoying your property to the full and at worst, the fault may be affecting the health and safety of you and your family. Your housing association has a legal duty to repair such faults within a reasonable time and if they fail to do so, we can help you take action.

Get a Free Consultation

Our Housing Disrepair team are always on hand to meet your needs. Send us your details and we will call you back to discuss your enquiry. To speak with a member of our team immediately, you can call us on 0161 446 1122.

    Our Expertise

    Our Housing Disrepair team deal with a wide variety of cases, with the most common cases we deal with being:

    • Severe damp or mould growing on your walls, ceiling or windows
    • Flooding or water leaks
    • Exposed wires or other serious electrical faults
    • Unsafe stairs or banisters
    • Broken windows or doors
    • Lack of hot water or general water and electrical supply
    • Mice, cockroaches, or other vermin infestation
    • Cracked or broken bath, toilet or sink making it unusable
    • Another type of fault that may cost more than £1,000 to repair

    How can we help?

    Please contact Pabla’s to find out more about our No Win No Fee service by calling 0161 446 1122 or by emailing enquiries@pablasolicitors.co.uk

    Alternatively, you can submit your enquiry through our enquiry form HERE.